- To provide administrative support for ELATT’s Life Skills team West London projects
- To act as a first contact for student services and signpost enquirers to appropriate support
- To be responsible for data collection, processing and production from enquiry stage through initial assessment and placement to progression stages
- To maintain and update student records
- To implement ELATT procedures and provide the best possible service to students
Please email Nafisah Graham-Brown, Head of Life Skills and Community (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an application pack stating the role that you’d like to apply for.