4th July, 8.30 a.m. at techUK
If you’re having trouble spending your Apprenticeship Levy, you are not alone. Only 8% of the Apprenticeship Levy taken from businesses this year has been spent on apprenticeship training.
The downside is, any funding that remains in your National Apprenticeship Service accounts after 24 months (i.e. after 6 April 2019) will expire.
This is why we’ve put together a FREE breakfast seminar designed for people who are responsible for allocating their company’s Apprenticeship Levy.
Join Our Free Breakfast Seminar
By attending the seminar, you will learn about how other companies have engaged with apprenticeships through case studies and how you can embed an apprenticeship strategy into your company’s existing recruitment and training plans.
The Seminar Includes:
1. Brief Overview of Apprenticeships and the Levy
2. Incentives: Government assistance and added incentives to help you get the most out of your Levy
3. Looking ahead: Writing an Apprenticeship Strategy that can be embedded into your existing recruitment, learning and development strategies. Case Studies of different approaches that other employers have used
4. Diverse Workforce: Using apprenticeships to diversify your workforce
5. Logistics: Step by step guide to the process
Date: 4th July 2018
Location: techUK, 10 St Bride St, London, EC4A 4AD
More about ELATT
ELATT is an education charity based in Hackney, East London, that has helped disadvantaged Londoners move into technology jobs for more than 30 years.